Part-time Education Teaching Artists Collaborative Pianist (OperaTunity)
The Arlyn M. Brewster OperaTunity Troupe travels to area schools performing all-school assemblies of various adapted operas for elementary and middle school aged students. The troupe performs over 100 shows for over 25,000 students from January - May. This year’s show is Beauty and the Beast, an adaptation of Zemire et Azor with music from Richard Coeur-de-lion.
- This is a part-time position.
- Troupe members are expected to be available January 2 – May 19, 2022 from 8 AM – 4 PM MST Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday. There is some flexibility and work week averages 20 hours. You will NOT work a full 8-hour day.
- There is no housing or housing stipend provided for this position.
- Those wishing to audition must have received a COVID-19 vaccination.
- A preview of the score is available upon request.
Auditions will be help in-person at the Arizona Opera Center.
- Each auditioner is to prepare 2 selections, as follows:
- This selection: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1hvfXpblYNfq2WfhEbdx_BrR3lRR7JH3l/view
- Any additional piece of your choice
Auditions will be scheduled individually, as soon as possible.
To schedule your audition, please email Director of Education, Cassie Hollerbach at email@example.com with your resume and intent to audition. If you are unable to audition on the above dates, please reach out to schedule an alternative time.