Student Night at the Opera
Great for all Ages
Grade Level: Each performance is individually rated.
Cost: FREE for Title 1 Schools, $5 per student including College, $10 per chaperone
Chaperone Requirement: One supervising teacher (complementary ticket provided) per 10 students. Additional adult tickets must be requested and approved by Arizona Opera.
2021/22 Season titles will be announced Spring 2021
Join the Education mailing list to stay up to date on all education programs, and to be notified when registrations open. Please reach out to email@example.com for more detailed information about each rating.
IMPORTANT: To attend Student Night at the Opera, you are required to be a CURRENT student and MUST present a student ID (or communicated with me beforehand) when picking up your ticket if you are not traveling with a large school group. If you are not able to present your student ID when picking up your ticket at will-call you will not be allowed into the event. If you have questions, please contact Director of Education, Cassie Robel at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Important Information about Student Night at the Opera:
- All tickets will remain at will call and can be picked up at the box office at Symphony Hall beginning at 6:00 PM. We are unable to mail tickets.
- Seating is general admission. Please note, the front center orchestra section is blocked off for this performance for production needs.
- Bus parking is provided on 3rd street and Washington. You will receive a bus pass with specific instructions about a week before the performance. Police officers will be on site to assist with parking.
- Car parking is available for a fee in the garages surrounding Symphony Hall. These garages include the Hyatt Regency garage, Chase garage (1st and Monroe), and the West garage (directly under Symphony Hall).
- There is NO food or drink for sale during the performances.
- There are NO pre-performance lectures at the performances. You will receive a multimedia video to help prepare your students before the performance and a link to our podcast.