Music Movement Breaks
For Students K-6
Arizona Opera and Ballet Arizona are proud to present Music Movement Breaks, a FREE digitally interactive tool that encourages your students to get up, dance, and have fun while learning important rhythm, listening, and movement skills.
- 9 short videos total, including a warm up video
- Free access to videos through VIMEO (for educators) and YouTube
- Each video varies in difficulty, so there is a dance for all ages!
- Dances are set to opera and ballet classics, teaching your students about the history of these pieces.
- Dances are rhythmic so students are addressing state standards while learning
- Pause, rewind, and play the videos as many times as you need
We would love to see your dances! If you are able to record your dances, we encourage you to email them to Arizona Opera at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For questions, email email@example.com.