Arizona Opera App
Now Available for Download
Stay up-to-date with the latest from Arizona Opera with the official Arizona Opera app!
Here are just a few ways downloading this app will enhance your opera experience:
- Purchase and download your tickets for a seamless, paperless, and contactless check-in for each performance.
- Access performance materials right on your phone such as the digital program, parking options, membership cards, and more!
- Make changes to your account info and view order history.
- Access to everything Arizona Opera has to offer right at your fingertips such as free events, video, audio, and digital.
- Be among the first to learn about cast changes, breaking news, and upcoming events.
The Arizona Opera app is available for download on the Apple App Store and Google Play Store:
How to download:
- On your smart device, visit the Apple App Store or Google Play Store, search “Arizona Opera” and download the app.
- Once downloaded, click on the app to open.
- If this is the first time you’ve opened the app, you will be asked if you would like to opt-in to notifications. We highly suggest opting in so you are up-to-date on Arizona Opera’s latest news, performance information, and more.
- If you already have an account with Arizona Opera, login by clicking on the icon in the top right-hand corner and sign in using your TICKETS.AZOPERA.ORG username and password.
- If you are unable to log into your Arizona Opera account, please contact the Box Office by calling 602.266.7464 (Phoenix) or 520.293.4336 (Tucson) or emailing email@example.com.