The Arizona Opera Student Recognition Program (Scott's Seats) is designed to recognize students or fellow teachers for their exemplary efforts, community service, citizenship, volunteer service, etc. If students are nominated for a reason besides academics, they should demonstrate a positive academic effort, good school attendance, and good discipline. This spring, several elementary, middle and high school students across the Phoenix and Tucson areas will be recognized by Arizona Opera, receiving up to four vouchers to the The Barber of Seville or Roméo & Juliette. Award recipients can choose which show and date they would like to attend.
THE BARBER OF SEVILLE
Phoenix – January 27 & 28, 2024 – Symphony Hall
Tucson – February 3 & 4, 2024 – The Linda Ronstadt Music Hall
ROMéO & JULIETTE
Phoenix – March 2 & 3, 2024 – Symphony Hall
Tucson – March 9 & 10, 2024 – The Linda Ronstadt Music Hall
Application for submission coming soon!
How to Nominate:
- Nominations must be made by teachers or school-based administrators.
- Complete the online form below OR print out and email the form to Arizona Opera’s Education Department at email@example.com.
- Vouchers will be emailed to the student’s nominator at the email provided below.
Redeeming Award Vouchers:
- Vouchers will be emailed to student’s nominator.
- Student’s nominator is responsible for giving student their award voucher.
- Vouchers can be redeemed by calling or emailing Arizona Opera (602.266.7464 or firstname.lastname@example.org) or bringing completed voucher to the Box Office at the hall the day of the chosen performance.