Media Outlet: Tucson Lifestyle Magazine
Tucson Lifestyle is the Old Pueblo’s only monthly city magazine and is targeted to Southern Arizona’s most affluent residents. With more than 30 years of publishing experience, Tucson Lifestyle is even more committed to highlighting the people, places and lifestyle that make their city a glorious place to live. The magazine is targeted to residents, visitors and newcomers.
- 29,000 Copies Printed Per Month
- 18,000+ Upscale Pima County Paid & Requested Subscribers, Advertisers, Homes, Businesses, Dentists’ & Physicians’ Offices, including an average of 5,000 paid subscriptions in 49 U.S. states. Plus, Tucson Lifestyle targets new home purchases valued at $350K+ every month by sending a free subscription offer.
- 2,150 Retail & City Distribution (retail outlets and local businesses)
- 730 Newsstand Sales (supermarkets, fi ne book stores)
- 6,350 Guest-Room Copies At Destination Resorts & Hotels, including the Arizona Inn, Canyon Ranch, Doubletree Guest Suites, Embassy Suites Paloma Village, Esplendor, Hacienda del Sol Guest Ranch Resort, J.W. Marriott Starr Pass Resort & Spa, Lodge On the Desert, Miraval Resort & Spa, Mission Hills Casitas, Tubac Golf Resort, Omni Tucson National Golf Resort & Spa, Radisson Suites Hotel, Hilton Tucson El Conquistador Golf & Tennis Resort, Sheraton Guest Suites, Tanque Verde Ranch, The Lodge at Ventana Canyon, Tucson Hilton East, Tucson Resort Accommodations, Varsity Clubs of Arizona, Viscount Suites, Vistoso Resort & Spa, The Westin La Paloma Resort & Spa, and Windmill Inn.
- 1,000 Corporate Relocation Packages & Real Estate Offices
- 770 Promotional & Special Event Copies